“Health isn’t all about the way you look, it’s about the way you feel.”
Megan is a highly accomplished figure in the fitness and health industry. Her success is fueled by personal integrity and passion. Her profound commitment to health and wellness aligns perfectly with Juuva’s mission and values. Here are a few of her achievements and qualifications in a meteoric career:
- Former owner of “The Warehouse”, a successful fitness center.
- Her expertise has been sought by a variety of fitness facilities and programs including The Biggest Loser, Red Mountain Resort, Gold’s Gym, and the Summit Athletic Club
- She has served clients ranging from college students to celebrities of all ages and levels of fitness.
- She also has expertise in enhancements for Spin (Level 1 and Level 2 advanced), Power Zones, TRX (FTC and GTC), Heart Rate Training, Group Training Certification, Zumba, and more.
- She has earned numerous certifications and enhancements over the years with personal certifications as the industry has evolved including:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Heart Rate Zone Specialist
She is an entrepreneur at heart. Combining her love for healthy living, her level-up mindset, and her distinct palate for delicious (and nourishing) water, Megan’s success is no surprise. She has successfully designed scientific-based and results-oriented fitness programs and reached Juuva’s Diamond status.
When she is not tackling her next career challenge, you can find this goal-oriented business guru reading, walking her dog, hiking, exercising, traveling with her friends (who can always make her laugh), or spending some quality time with her two daughters and husband Travis.