This week’s exercise will take you back to elementary school. Jumping Jacks are one of the very first exercises that many of us can remember learning, and for good reason. Not only is it one of the simplest workouts to do, it’s also one of the most effective ways to work out your entire body. Cardio is key here, and if you do them right you’ll be sweating in no time. As you include this exercise into your workout this week here are a few things to remember:
- Wear good shoes with ample support
- Make sure your arms go all the way up over your head
- Land softly to avoid pulling or spraining anything on your way back down.
Add this Weekly Work Out Movement this week and get Juuva Workout points on your Weekly Check In!
Week 3 Movement: Jumping Jacks
- Beginner: Seated in chair or use arms with one leg at a time.
- Advanced: Squat Jumping Jacks or 3 Jumping Jacks with star jump
Do the Beginner or Advanced movement for 1 minute for up to 6 days a week.
Once you’ve completed yours, be sure to post on the JuuvaFIT Challenge Group to let us know!