Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this simple but challenging exercise:
- Start with your feet shoulder-length apart, about 2 feet out from a solid wall.
- Lean back until your back touches the wall, then use your core muscles to slide down while bending your legs.
- Keep your knees directly above your ankles.
- Hold the position as you contract your ab muscles to keep you upright.
- When you’re finished, come back up slowly while keeping your weight against the wall.
Add this Weekly Work Out Movement this week and get Juuva Workout points on your Weekly Check In!
Week 6 Movement: Wall Squats
- Beginner: Slight bend in the knees
- Advanced: Legs to knees to ankle create a perfect 90 degree angle
Do the Beginner or Advanced movement for 1 minute for up to 6 days a week.
Once you’ve completed yours, be sure to post on the JuuvaFIT Challenge Group to let us know!